International association of women eCoaching webinar:
How to Thrive in Business (without losing your peace of mind)
September 25th, 2018 12:00pm EST
Growing a business is like being on a high-speed roller-coaster; screaming, laughing, crying, thrilled, and scared to death all at once.
While building my first company, I spent most of my time feeling stressed out, worried, and overwhelmed. I had expected success to arrive sooner and was shocked by how hard I had to work to make such minimal progress. Let’s face it: Together, business, career and life give you plenty of reasons to feel angry, sad, scared and frustrated. If you’ve ever felt these emotions, then you are not alone!
Empower your self-confidence through self-awareness and increased mental strength, feel confident in your authentic self and path. Building a business, career or life start with you. Let’s chart a path together.
This e-master class will work to clear and transform your mindset though four main sharing topics:
1. What does it take to be a successful Entrepreneur and are you cut out for it?
2. Lessons in turning the Sour Lemons of business and life into Sweet success.
3. Defining your values, behavior style and skills.
4. Finding the “sweet spots” of your authentic capabilities.
Presented by Alisa Marie Beyer CEO and Founder, LemonTree Partners
Biomarine Business Convention
October 1st - 3rd, 2018 in Cascias, Portugal.
A “BRAND-NEW” WAY OF THINKING
Serial entrepreneur Alisa Marie Beyer shares why a brand is all about guts and glory. Alisa works with clients around the globe to understand that a brand is a person’s gut feeling about a product, service or company. It’s a gut feeling because despite our best efforts to be rational, we are all emotional, intuitive beings. A brand is defined by the individuals who choose it – not the company or the market, but by one person at a time. When enough individuals arrive at the same gut feeling, then you have a brand!
In this presentation, Alisa will share:
• 3 common signs your brand is broken (and 3 ways to fix it!)
• 10 problems that brand can solve for any business
• 2 elements every great brand needs and why you have to be prepared to tell the story well and then roll with the story as it changes
"I am thrilled to meet so many brilliant professionals from around the globe. Looking forward to great minds, great company and of course, great food and wine in this breathtaking coast town in Portugal." says Alisa Marie Beyer.